Sunday, March 22, 2009

Life's little thoughts...

Was talking to some acquaintances this morning, they are actually final year students at SMU... My CEO's son and his friend... And all of a sudden, I miss school~ Chatting with them brings me back to the good old days.. Talking about school life, projects, presentations, time table and all........ Although it was just a short chat, they appeared more vivacious than me about their life and future.. Maybe that's the difference between work and school... Work drains me.. =P

Maybe I just need to inject some colour back into my life~ Or maybe I should just get used to my current predicament.. There's always a compromise for everything, doesnt it? My future should not be gloomy... Smile and move forward~

Life is beautiful~ It's up to you to make it beautiful............

No comments: