Thursday, March 5, 2009

Pump Room...

Haha~ A vv belated post, but I have to post this particular picture up... Coz this picture brings back some funny moments... haha~ *look below*

Went chilling with PPG and Mr. Koh last friday coz it's TGIF! Woohoo~ We met after dinner and went straight to the Pump Room.. haha~ PPG loves to chill...

Anyway, there were lotsa highlights that night.. Super funny~ haha............

And for me, the highlight of the night: Priceless Picture =) *look further below* haha...

Let me explain.........

We were cam-whoring on the dancefloor.. haha... Some ang mohs and hei hei shu shus from ang moh country were ard us.. Basically, the dancefloor was pretty crowded..

Seeing that we were taking trying to take a group shot...

Hei hei shu shu from some ang moh country to me: "I can take a picture for you guys..."
Me to Hei hei shu shu from some ang moh country: "Sure, thank you~" Flashing a big smile to him........

Then we posed......... *click*

Hei hei shu shu from some ang moh country to me: "Ok, good shot!.........." Flashing a big smile to us..

We said our thank yous... and took a look at the picture..

*dumbstruck*

We were speechless......... Poor Felicia had her pretty face cut off... HAHA! I just don't understand this hei hei shu shu from some ang moh country... Haha.......... I don't fault him... He's not into camera phone.. Don't know how to handle my k800i... Still dare to tell me good shot.. *konk his head arh*...

I think he's drunk... =P

I had such a great time with my lovely PPG and Mr. Koh~ TGIF *muacks*................ More outings! haha............. Next outing.. Singing ok? =)

omg omg omg.... I have work this Saturday leh~........ *meditate*

No comments: