Sunday, March 1, 2009

25 Random Things

Because I was tagged on Facebook, I shall list down 25 Random Things of myself here.. haha~

Imported from Facebook

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you!

________________________________________

So here goes.. *ahem*

1) I love anything green.. haha~ Since I was 12/13? I feel that green is a vv neutral colour.. Not too masculine, not too feminine.. It's a vv refreshing colour and it has a balancing/relaxing effect on me =)

2) I love flashy cars... Yes, I am an ah lian at heart, and I'm proud to announce this.. HAHA! Cars that produce sexy engine sounds make my knees weak.. They are like music to my ears.. I love to just sit along Yishun dam admiring shallow zhng cars~ *drools* My personal favourite: Black Lamborghini Gallardo~

3) I used to have vv long hair that reaches my butt when I was in Pre-School.. =) and my aunt used to tie two plaits for me everyday before I go to school... I have a huge collection of beautiful clips and hair bands/tie...

4) There was this botak boy with a mole on his face called hong quan (in Pre-School), who chased me all the way to the toilet... I don't know why... and he 'giap' my finger between the doors.. Childish boy! hmph....... =P and yes, I cried back to class... complain to my teacher... haha~

5) I used to have vv short hair... When I was in Primary one... haha! I looked like a coconut can? I remembered I cried~ coz I missed my long hair..

6) I used to eat 1 egg tart everyday, after school (Kindergarten).. coz I would pass by Tong Heng.. (the famous pastry shop at Chinatown)... Uncle would buy 1 for me everyday... haha~

7) I grew up in Chinatown.. =) That place holds a special place in my heart~

8) I fractured my right wrist when I was in Primary 6... Coz of a freak see saw accident =P And I had 2 operations to 'fix' it... It was 6 months before PSLE.. I was soooooo scared that I cannot sit for the exam can...

9) I used to hide all the canes so that mum/dad cannot find them.. HAHA! But I still love my mummy and daddy... haha~ It was all for my own good.. But I'm glad I hid the canes then...

10) I chose cedar as my first choice coz I think that their uniform is vv nice.. HAHA! Yes, I'm vv shallow...

11) I fell in love with Jay Chou when I was 15.. It has been 7 long years... haha~ I remembered that it was because of the song "龙卷风"... I think he is 'god'.................... hahahaha~

12) I chose AJC because I love their uniform......... hee~ Yes, I am once again very shallow again...

13) Parents used to buy a few chicks for me as my birthday present one year, and they returned them to the shop owner on the same day =P They were simply tooooo noisy.. haha~

14) I've been taking care of my suagus for more than a decade now~ and they are still quite violent.. haha!

15) I played GA during my netballing days... =) I love to shoot... I think playing netball is like dancing.. haha~ I love to dance in the air.. jump as high as I can to grab/steal the ball then shoot... shuang! =)

16) I hate brinjal, sardine, sashimi, octopus... Yikes! I'm not vv advenurous with food... OH YES, How can I forget durians!! I hate them.............

17) My first phone was Nokia 3210 =) A second-hand phone, passed down from my brother.. Which eventually got passed down to my sister, and unfortunately, it commited suicide from the 17th fall, outside my Beh Beh Yi's place... haha..........

18) I used to have vv short nails when I was schooling.. from Primary school to JC... coz I play netball, nails must be short.. haha~ I mean vv short.. I hate to see the white white part of the nail.. I will cut my nails every 2-3 days.. =P

19) I started having long nails when I was in uni... Angie dear introduced me to nail art.. HAHA! Then I became interested and 'hiau'... And I never had short nails ever since...

20) I am interested in Spanish (language) but never had the time/will to really master the language

21) I love all the challenging, gravity defying rides in theme parks.. haha~ the best so far was the ride I took in Japan called Fujiyama... It was the tallest coaster then... =) 100m high and the speed when gg downslope is as fast as 150km/h... OMG! love it~

22) My dream is to marry a pilot.. Who will take me to the skies, propose to me in the cockpit... HAHA!

23) I like ppl with small eyes... haha!~ I think small eyes are cute =) I wonder how it's like to see the world through their small eyes.. haha.............

24) I love new-age songs... African/ tribal songs which I don't understand.. HAHA! But I like to 'feel' the songs and get in touch with my inner senses...

25) Finally............ I love my anna sui flowers~ =)

No comments: