Sunday, March 29, 2009

Life's little thoughts

Recently, I've been having too many little thoughts.. Which seems to be overwhelming.... Hard to express it verbally, sometimes it's easier to pen it down in words.. At least, that's how I organize my thoughts...

Maybe life is really pretty different for me now... Distress comes from all angles, differs in intensity and form.. some self-inflicted, some just come ever so randomly... They say the lesser you know/see, the better it is... How true~ This applies EVERYWHERE I guess.. Paranoia eats you up inside and you have little to fend for yourself... I'm used/like to hiding in a little space inside my heart, seeking solace in every little consolation I find............. The weaker the heart/mind/body, the more fragile you'll get...............

Don't torture yourself... Face it, fight it and overcome it....... You'll find yourself happier this way~ Give yourself time...
As time is the essence of wisdom...... And wisdom is the very essence of life =)

No comments: