Friday, March 13, 2009

Sunny's Last Day

Today I bid farewell to one of BD's warrior... It's been 6 long months~ Work is bearable coz of Peronel, Wilson and of course Sunny~ Now.... we're one down.. maybe another down next month.. Life's like that.. People come and go isnt it? But I'm glad our paths crossed...... These people have made my working life at kallang worth looking forward too........ Now I feel like sobbing =P
Nevertheless, we headed for a pretty long lunch today... =P We were in a 'who cares' mood... HAHA! Had in house lunch coz it was pouring cows and goats.. Then we headed out to Purvis Street for Tai Tai Tea at TEA HOUSE...................... It's such a lovely cafe.. It's a cafe for the rich.. *ahem*... I'll definitely go again~ =)
It's like a shophouse... And you'll need to climb a flight of stairs to reach the cafe...
This is Sunny and Peronel climbing fast... Eager to be Tai Tais.. haha...
Their Menu~ So high class...............


The classy decor............ Singapore needs more tea cafes such as this... I'm willing to spend more~ If it's worth my money... =)
After being served with hand towels to clean our hands before we begin enjoying our tea, we were given a complimentary four seasons tea... leaves from Taiwan I heard......... Served in such intricate cups..

Can you see our shadows?

Peronel cant stop taking pictures of the cafe... Sunny just cant keep his hands off his iphone.....

We ordered some snackers too............ Which was once again, served so beautifully in a longish tray.............. I felt like some princess from victorian times... =)

My Lychee Tea................. Served with some snacks....


Sunny with his sour plum tea.................

Peronel with her Hibiscus Tea~

Taking a shot with the sunny boy........

Lazing around before we left........................ I love tea cafe =)
Went back to office reluctantly........... haha~ But seriously, it was pretty late...

The loveliest people in BD............... I'll miss the good old days...
Parting shot............... We'll miss the sunny boy~
Take care and remember to party less... haha! You're gg to be your own boss soon........ Please remember us when you're famous ya............... haha! We'll see you soon~
_________________________________________________________
I'm going to BATAM tml~ And guess what........................
I became a millionare all of a sudden =)
.......................... Till then~
Tata!

No comments: