Sunday, March 8, 2009

Star Studded Saturday~

Went to find Beh Beh Yi and lil Jiaxin on Saturday afternoon... Missed the lil girl~ haha...

We had an early dinner at Delifrance, where I shared a plate of spaghetti with her.. and taught her how to twirl the pasta around her fork, so it's easier to eat.. haha.. clever girl got the hang of it within minutes.. =)

This is lil Jiaxin~ Choosing what she wants to eat...

Take 1: Say cheese..........

Take 2: Now now.. the lil girl's all sweet and adorable.. haha~

We strolled around after dinner.. Lil Jiaxin wants to ride a bike and drive a car... Fierce one k...

Batgirl.........

Biker chick~ I duno what model it is.. haha... Rides used to cost 20 cents each, but now.. prices have gone up sooo much.. $1 per ride!!.. It's not even worth the money.. The ride is short and boring.. haha.. It's just a piece of plastic that moves... I should keep these rides out of sight for my kids next time.. Next time the daddy will piggy-back the kids and move vigorously, to simulate the rides.. haha!

We adjourned to Central for a short stroll....

Jiaxin got herself a pair of puma shoes.. for school............
Princess at work.. Do not disturb!~

I dashed down to meet Mr Koh after his event at the floating platform.. I really dashed... haha! to compensate the days of procrastination (I'm too lazy to jog this week) =P

He was tempting me with the names of the stars he saw at the event... Telling me how exclusive his view was... HAha.. rubbing shoulders with taiwanese stars... He told me he can 'hiong' me in... Temptation was too overwhelming... HAHA~ and indeed... I 'hionged' in... whee~~~

Heng, Jay chou wasnt there.. If not, I will die of hyperventilation.. haha.. I'm serious.. I've got a weak heart loh~

But one guy managed to make my heart skip 2 beats... haha~

Yes~ The oh-so-charming Yang Zong Wei................ =) He is good........... I tell ya... This picture-perfect shot was taken by Mr Koh's prized FZ28... His new love, or affair.. haha~

This is taken by my also-good k800i.... HAHA! =P Not much difference ma~

Oh ya, there was JJ Lin.......... He looks better in his new hairstyle and colour.. I was mesmerized as well... haha! vv much...

This is ah qi's favourite Ling feng... Raymond Lam.. TVB actor~

This is Mr. Koh's favourite girl of the night.. Gong Shi Jia.. Local singer... haha~

Got this picture from another blogger's blog... This is Show Luo, on Mr Koh's dearest Milo... haha~ Milo's market value has gone up coz of this.... This is evidence.. haha.... Girls must be dying to sit on the vespa now.. haha... Well done milo *pat on the seat* =P

More pictures are with Mr Koh... haha! Please refer to his blog for more pictures of the attendees for the event =)

The event ended with Luo Zhi Xiang belting a ballad and a vv noisy song.. which got all the girls present crazy over him.. Really crazy~ haha! Screaming at the top of their lungs.. I can only stare in shock and amazement.. =P Well, he has got the looks, the humour, the built, the overall package... but nothing abt him attracts me.. He has this "I'm-the king-of-mando-pop" kinda attitude which doesnt impress me at all... haha~ But still, beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

Well, If they can get Jay Chou here, I'm sure they'll need a bigger venue.. I cant wait for his concert!!

alritey, it's time for bed... Eventful Saturday~ Weary eyes and legs... =P I needa recharge......

No comments: