Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The day before I started work..

I know this is a very belated entry, but.. haha! I still want to pen it down… hee! =)

It was the Sunday before I start work.. And i woke up feeling vv sad.. haha~ real sad.. coz I’ll be starting work soon =P The next day in fact…

We went out for brunch as a family and it was our usual hangout again.. The Bak Kut Teh store at Kelantan Lane *Yums*

DSC00308

Ah Qi likes to be in every picture.. I don’t mean to capture her face though.. =P

DSC00309

Mummy and Papa~

DSC00310

The feast….. Yum yum! =)

You should check out the stall wor~ The Pig’s Trotters is woo la la! haha… Big and juicy legs.. *drools* And the lady of the stall always give daddy free rice.. haha~ a very ‘scandalous’ affair… HAHA!

Then I had a very nice dinner with Mr. Koh at Mad Jack Cafe at Jalan Kayu =) Very nice ambience.. Very family-oriented restaurant.. Maybe because it has this woody theme, and most of the furniture in the cafe are made of wood.. haha!

DSC00319   

This is Mr. Koh with his very tall burger, with a slice of pineapple stuffed in between the layers.. haha! The taste of the patty? Not the usual kind of patty which you’ll find at fast-food restaurants… haha~ Tastes very healthy and unprocessed… Personally, I like unhealthy food.. HAHA!

DSC00314

The fries… Very nice and unhealthy! =) Hahaha~ It’s a piece of art…

DSC00315  DSC00318

And this is me…. With my very boring but delicious Chicken Chop! hee~ Boring coz I always order chicken chop everywhere I go… =P But it tastes good.. The price is reasonable as well!

So there goes my very happy 2 weeks of freedom, eating, slacking and sleeping…. Haha~

Back to reality! *knock knock*

No comments: