Friday, June 12, 2009

Meet up with BD’s Charlie’s Angels

Met up with Peronel and Catherine last week after work =) It’s been around a month since I last met them (I used to see them every other day back in office).. haha!

We had a special guest that evening too… We had Vera with us…. Not Vera Wang, but Vera Teo… hee!

A lovely little hyper-active angel…. Say hello to Vera!

DSC00324 DSC00329 DSC00326

This angel here climbs, jumps, molest, drools, cries, laughs and smiles all the time… hahahaha!

DSC00328

Some mother and daughter time……. =)

We went to this Japanese restaurant at Central… Just beside my office building actually.. haha~ The restaurant has this vv authentic and local (In Japanese term) feel.. Like some traditional stall you’ll find in Japan.. And the sad thing is, I don’t know the name of the restaurant.. Can’t recommend it nicely here… =P Will update the name again.. haha!

DSC00332

I had this spicy ramen which looks like normal fishball you mee… HAHA! It looks vvv not-spicy and I thought the waitress got my order wrong.. =P

But I was pleasantly surprised after sipping the soup.. haha! It was lethal… woohoo! shuang~

DSC00334

Vera has her little bowl too~

DSC00335

With Catherine……… =)

DSC00336

Catherine with Vera

DSC00339DSC00337 DSC00338

See how unwillingly Vera is, when taking a picture with me.. haha~ Actually she is putting on an ‘act’ lo, she was smiling all the way, just that she pouts when the camera clicks.. =P HAHA!

Next, we adjourned to Coffee Club….. Haha~ We girls love coffee sessions at coffee houses =)

DSC00341

We ordered this Muddy Mud Pie that was awesome.. As usual.. haha~

DSC00344

My Mocha Tropicana… Coffee with a tropical fruity twist.. Good~

Most of the time, we were maids to lil Vera… haha! We took turns to be ‘molested’, kicked, pulled hair, drooled on………. But I think we enjoyed it.. of course, for a while only.. HAHA~

I was irritating Vera all night coz I kept asking her ‘ Papa leh?”… Apparently this girl doesnt care abt the daddy when she’s out having fun with us.. Hee!

DSC00347

Introducing Maid No. 1….

DSC00345

… and … Maid No. 2! I love this picture best… haha~ Coz Vera is finally looking into the camera lens.. =) She didn’t move and the picture is perfect! hahaha… So sweeeet~ Now I miss lil Jiaxin……. =( She is now overseas.. but will be back soon! haha…

DSC00343

A group shot to end the day…… So happy meeting them again.. We shared gossips… and it was a nice updating session, esp with Vera’s company… HAHA! Charlie’s Angels ‘spirit’ lives on~

Awaiting the next outing….

No comments: