Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Bear!

Happy Birthday Seetoh~ Now, she has been promoted to the ‘23’ league! haha.. I would like to think that it’s a good thing… Growing wiser day by day… I don’t dare to think what will happen to me when I’m 25.. Sounds pretty far, but I know no matter how, the merciless time will always escape my powerful clutches… haha! no matter how hard I grab it……

Anyways, Qian Ru, Seetoh and I met for dinner at Soup Spoon… My first time eating there! =)

DSC00373

Radiant Seetoh with her beautiful bouquet from Qian Ru…

DSC00374

My very filling dinner.. Which I did not manage to finish.. =P

DSC00376

Posing with the birthday bear…..

After the simple yet filling dinner, we went up the sky =) Yes~ 70 floors up the sky!

We went up to City Space Bar, which was located right at the top of swissotel… =) The ride up took less than 15 seconds… OMG! and my ears almost burst when I reached the top =P Had to constantly swallow my saliva to unblock my ears… haha…

This is the view of the ceiling of the bar.DSC00379

It feels like I’m up up up in the sky~

DSC00383

We ordered the expensive drinks.. FYI, every patron has to order a drink.. No sharing.. haha! So, it you’re on a tight budget, you are advised not to visit this place.. hahaha…

DSC00385

DSC00384

Posing with our drinks! *cheers* Seetoh had baileys.. While I had this martini called “sweet indulgence”… Which I don’t think the waitress got my order right.. I shall explain later… I’m sure I didn’t order something by the name of Sweet Indulgence (sounds LC right? hahaha!)

The story goes like this.. When Qian Ru’s order came, this waitress said it’s sweet indulgence (which is not possible, coz i rem it’s called sour apple martini).. We asked another waitress to clarify and she said it’s sour apple martini.. Ok, cleared…

Then my drink came (I seriously forgot the name of my drink coz I asked the waitress to recommend something nice earlier..), the waitress told me it’s sweet indulgence (I’m sure it’s not sweet indulgence coz I won’t order a martini with such a name =P) hahaha!

So, the conclusion is… The waitresses like to name drinks “sweet indulgence”… Anyhow anyhow =P

But seriously, their drinks are lethal.. A sip will assure you that the money you paid is all worthwhile =P Drinks from Dbl-O can step aside..

DSC00386

There was a live band there as well… That sang some soothing tunes.. It was pretty romantic.. Lights were dim, but not very dark… Songs were nice~

We dedicated a birthday song for Seetoh.. and the waitress presented her with the birthday cake we got for her.. It was planned before hand.. (the cake was bought from outside, and due to the bar’s weird rules, we were not allowed to consume outside food…) So, the cake was just for show.. HAHA! poor seetoh had to bring the cake home to eat) =P

DSC00390 DSC00391 DSC00392

Happy Birthday dear girl………..

DSC00394

The view from the top! =)

DSC00395

DSC00396

Soon…. It was time to go home~ I hope it was a nice surprise for her, coz it was a pretty nice experience for me… HAHA! =)

Happy Birthday Dearest Bear! You’re 23 already~

No comments: