Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My 23rd Birthday - Part 1

Kicked off my birthday celebrations last Saturday with Angie, Aijia, Fanny & Bf and Mr Koh at Pasir Ris Downtown East =) hahaha.. It's been such a long time since I've left house so early on a weekend and be kissed by the lovely sun...



My gift from the girls~ =) Thank you dearies....

We met for lunch first, followed by a movie: "500 days of Summer"... The thing about the movie is that I personally feel like I'm reading a storybook.. One which has no climax and excitement.. No surprises and thrills.. Pretty mellow~ in a way.. haha... But still, something good to watch on a lazy Saturday, but for $10.. abit chor.. =P HAHA!

We then went for our cycling session! The bike rental shop was pretty difficult to locate.. haha.. And we took quite some time to find it..

This is Aijia with her mountain bike.. HAHA!


The ladies~ I was perspiring all over by then.. haha!


Mr Koh and I on our double bikes... hahahaha... It almost killed me.. Mr Koh was my pillion for a brief 3 minutes.. And I bet that must be his most wobbly and exciting bicycle ride of his life.. HAHA! I just can't handle 2-wheelers... =P


Aijia looking cool~


Angie even cooler... haha..


Finally it was time to return our bikes...

You must be wondering where Fanny and bf were then.. hahaha... Fanny was still struggling with her blades.. =P It was a torturous 1 hr for her.. haha.. even more so for the bf..


And she made it back! hahaha...

We went off to Simpang Bedok for our scrumptious dinner and headed home after a long day out in the East =)

Thank you girls.. and guys... haha! It was a lovely Saturday~ hee!
Almost 23... in a few days time... Hmmm... How fast time flies!

No comments: