Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My 23rd Birthday - Part 4

My family treated me to Crystal Jade brunch few days before my birthday.. haha! This is our usual Sunday brunch and it got more high class that day... hee! Gan dong~ I love birthdays... I feel loved!


This is Ah Qi, who complained that she hasn't been appearing on my blog for quite some time.. haha! Nah, post a pic of you here.. but you covered your face de =P hahaha!

Ordered lotsa food.. But I forgot to take pics by the time the first few dishes arrived, the hungry bug in me just got started.. haha..


Looks very innocent and plain... But behold, this simple fried rice will shoot you up to the sky.. HAHA!


Xiao Long Baos......... Juicy! haha.. heard Crystal Jade has the best XLBs.. any other views?


Eat, eat, and eat... haha.. See how fast food is clearing~


3 shots in a row, Ah Qi didnt want to look into the camera.. hahaha..


My dearest Mummy~ =)

This was what Mummy cooked for me the day before my birthday.......... Mee Sua cooked with love! *slurp* haha.. Once again, looks innocent and harmless, but one sip and you'll be touched with love and lotsa love...


The egg is super shiny (I'm proud of my camera phone).. haha!

I hope the year ahead will be a fulfilling and smooth one~ just like the egg in my Mee Sua.............

No comments: