Saturday, October 17, 2009

My 23rd Birthday - Part 2



Went out with PPG and Weili and the guys on Sunday =) We spent 5 hours belting out the favourite hits of all time, and sang to our hearts' content... hahaha... For the first time, ktv was not at KBox or PartyWorld or the chinatown outlet.. haha.. We went to the new KTV concept called K Suite, I read an article on mag abt this new KTV outlet.. and it seemed pretty interesting~





After some warming up... We started our concert! =)



And Mr Koh posed with Vivien Chou Hui Min =) My mei mu.... hahaha..

After fooling around for 5 hours, stomachs started to growl and it's time for some soupy soupy dinner.. haha.. We started to talk about school again.. Yes, digging each others' past.. More of mine actually =P hahaha... Naturally, I was always the target...  =P haiz...

And to instigate the camera-shy Shiyou... Mr Koh tried all means to make her pose.. hahaha...




*You better pose....*


Hahaha... Yes, this is me~ Thank you =P

Dear babes got me vouchers for me to shop.... haha! Thank you so much... more shopping sessions for me lo... They brought me to do my favourite activity: Singing.. and gave me vouchers to do my next favourite activity: SHOP!... hee!



With that, a simple Sunday came to an end.. Thank you dearies for celebrating my 23rd =)

Three cheers to friendship!

No comments: