Sunday, October 18, 2009

My 23rd Birthday - Part 3

The lovely ladies at office gave me a pleasant surprise! Led me to the end of our very long walkway, and surprised me with a cake! hahahahhaa... it was a mini gathering, not one that involves alot of ppl.. haha.. =)

But it was lovely~ brightened my week ahead! They got me a small and sweet doraemon cake.. haha! They said the 2 words represent me.. haha! Funny (I hope it's in a good way).. and Lovely (I take it as a compliment).. hee hee hee........


My first cake! =)


So happy... so surprised! =)




I got the piece with doraemon...


Eileen has the 'lovely'...


Happening Geraldine and Siti... haha.. They make alot of noise *shhhhh*...

The gang that planned the surprise......... Thank you friends! hahaha... Thanks for the gift too~ =)


"I wish for ................" =)

To be continued.........

No comments: