Sunday, October 25, 2009

My 23rd Birthday - Part 7

Met up with my 18/03 girls last thursday for my birthday finale.. haha! The girls brought me to Stereo lounge at Pan Pacific Hotel.. I didnt even know it exists, until they brought me there.. I've lost touch with all these drinking areas~ Anyway, this place is good.. haha! coz it serves free Martinis to all ladies before 8pm and each lady receives complimentary mini burgers.. all on the house! Now~ that's the draw.. hee!

Naturally, the alcoholic in me downed one immediately, coz it was 730 when we reached.. haha.. to make the trip worthwhile, i had 3 martinis to last the night.. haha!

We were all hungry, and it took a little while for the food to arrive..


Qian Ru.. Looking very satisfied with her munchie... haha!


We ordered some snacks along with the complimentary mini burgers which made us vv full already.. haha..


There there... My mini burger and my lychee martini =)



My birthday cakes from the girls.. hee!


Happy Birthday to me~~~~


Some random shot.. with the lady (in the middle) who just got engaged.. haha! Congrats Liying.... =)



Group shot with the ladies... from 18/03.. =) JC was so long ago.. and I'm glad we still keep in touch, and keep updated with everyone's lives.. haha!

Liying's fiance came down and helped us with this group shot, when we were abt to leave.. haha..


And yes.. This is her Fiance Ning Feng.. haha! Please take good care of our good friend.. haha.. Liying's getting married! =) One down.. hahaha.. *ting ting ting*

No comments: