Monday, December 7, 2009

Aijia's Birthday Celebration!

Celebrated Aijia's birthday last Friday... =) haha.. such a great way to unwind after a week of work.. haha.. Went for a nice dinner at Bie Fu, located at Central Square.. Dined at Bie Fu for a few times already, but it was my first time at this outlet..



The busy lady at work.. haha...


The birthday girl and I =)


Ok, this looks much better... My C905 cant seem to function well in dim light.. wells, I forgive you.. haha..


A random shot of the curtain by the side of the table.. Think it's purpose is to give customers a lil privacy.. haha.. Coz it did give me a feeling that I'm blocked from the other patrons' view.. haha..

We ordered some Sashimi for a start =)


Looks nice right? I didnt dare to eat raw fish.. so wasted, I can't tell you how it tasted.. But the girls said it was good.. =P

To compensate myself for not eating the sashimi... I helped myself to the Mayo prawns.. haha... not too bad.. pretty normal, but tasty.. Prawns are naturally nice, arent they? (unless they are spoilt)

The greatest regret of the meal................................

My Ramen...............

I can only blame it on myself.. haha... Patrons are allowed to choose the level of spiciness (1,2,4,6,8 chillis), and the very 'act clever' me.. thought that I could stand spicy stuff, and I challenged myself to the '4 chillis' ramen... I had previously tried their ramen with 2 chillis, so I thought 4 chillis would be fine.. hahaha...

But NO! It not only tortured my tongue.. My poor throat went through the gates of hell, and my lips felt like I've been stung by a million bees... hahahha!
Result: I asked for another empty bowl, I drained the soup and ate only the noodles.. HAHA! how embarrassing... hahaha...

We then adjorned to Teo Heng KTV located at Katong shopping mall... haha... am pleasantly surprised by the neat decor and high tech karaoke system.. =)

Been there 4 yrs ago, and it looked pretty run down then.. But it was nonetheless, cheap... Now, it's still cheap, but place is so much brighter and cleaner! Weets~~


They provided us with 'caps' for the mics too! How thoughtful, esp for ppl like me.... I am quite prone to kissing the mic when I'm too engrossed.. HAHA! (I know it's disgusting, knowing how many millions of ppl's saliva has touched the surface of the mic) =P


Look! My mic has worn its shower cap.. hahaha...

and we're all ready to sing sing sing~~~


Aijia and Angie looking fabulous!


Fanny.... busy harrassing the touch screen.. They really have quite an up to date karaoke system.. Songs are updated too... *thumbs up!*


Final group shot to end the day =)

Forgive my C905.. hahaha! It has tried it's best...

Last but not least, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIJIA.............. =) May the year ahead be a fantastic one for you! *hugs*

No comments: