Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Fanny~ and an early X'mas dinner =)

Met up with the girls last Friday to celebrate Fanny's Birthday at Bliss cafe, at Punggol Park.... Punggol Park is no stranger to me.. Been jogging there since I was 15? haha... and I still go there to jog..

However, dining at Bliss Cafe is pretty new to me.. It was my second time there.. haha.. We had good food and drinks there.. while chatting the night away~

The high class ladies sipped ice wine and it was pretty nice sitting by the pond (no stench at all~) haha.. There were occassional cool breeze blowing at my face and it was lovely!



Mr Koh, Angie and Zhi Yuan....

We started exchanging gifts after food...

Angie got a gift for Aijia... A beautiful scrapbook making set! =)

And what did I get for Angie? haha.. something long and very hard to wrap... =P

Tadah! A yoga mat~ Which was secretly hiding below the table.. haha...




Finally, it was my turn to receive my Hello Kitty 2010 planner from Fanny! =) Yippeee.....


And Fanny got her bag of make-up from Aijia.. haha...

It was double celebration that night as we gathered to celebrate X'mas as well as Fanny's birthday... which means she got 2 gifts that night! haha...


We got her a white jacket from Joop! Hope she likes it~


That's Fanny posing with her beau~ with an ultra big wine glass.. hahaha.. that's an illusion~

We ended the night with a toast to friendship, happiness and of course, a wonderful X'mas! =)

I duno why, but I can't stop laughing when I see Zhi Yuan's expression.. haha...


*CHEERS*

Happy Birthday Fanny~ and we are soon coming to the end of 2009..........
P.S: My brother and Fanny share the same birthday... haha! So, Happy Birthday to my brother once again~ =)

No comments: