Friday, December 18, 2009

X'mas Shopping!

Was at vivo last week for some X'mas shopping.. haha.. and it was packed with people.. I think it must be due to Zoukout (happening later that night at Sentosa), as I could see alot of pretty people dressed to the nines.. haha.. girls wearing bikinis beneath their translucent top.. I've never been to any Zoukout, but I could roughly imagine how it would be like... =P

Outdoor clubbing ya? with lots of topless men and sexy women..

Ok, back to the shopping.... we went to the rooftop, and behold.. The IR is about done! Some reservations about the theme and overall outlook though.. hmm... stark constrast when compared with the Marina Bay IR....


Looks like a row of castles from far? haha..


Proudly displaying what I got from Daiso... Some fragrance oil with bamboo sticks (satay sticks).. the sticks are supposed to be dipped into the bottle, and hence 'sucking' the oil into the sticks.. dispersing the aroma into the air.. Ok, worth it~


After so long, kids still love the rooftop pool at vivo =) reminds me of the days where lil Jiaxin was happily playing in the pool... haha! she has upgraded recently, prefers swimming in swimming complexes now.. haha..

X,mas tree went up as well~






Rewarding our hungry stomachs after a long walk... at Asian Kitchen!

Forlorn look... haha.. i prefer ding tai fung's pork chop rice leh~

Continued shopping after dinner...


Rested our weary legs at a secluded Starbucks (which I never knew exisited.. haha! maybe I wasnt observant enough)



What a nice way to end my Saturday night~ Sipping ice-cold Java Chip, while some slowly made their to start their night at Zoukout...........

Have you done your X'mas shopping yet? =) Don't be lazy, time to head out to town! hahaha...


No comments: