Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bye bye 2009

X'mas had just passed.. and I had a great xmas eve KTV with wonderful pals and a heart-warming party at home on xmas day.. not exactly a party, but I had fun doing grocery shopping with my family, preparing and feasting for the whole day! =) I like to slack around at home, whipping up something for my loved ones to savour.. haha.. A season of joy and warmth................

I also had the chance to meet up with my JC classmates on boxing day.. It seems that everyone has grown up and matured over the years.. Each of us have different pathways in life, but I'm glad ours did cross and I had one of the best schooling days with my 18/03 classmates, right at the heart of AMK (the cosy little anderson junior college)... Memories are still so vivid and it really seemed like yesterday I was queueing up for the hokkien mee (the uncle perspires alot, and I can still rem how he looks) in the canteen.. haha! I loved to jog round the track, played soccer with the class after PE, sometimes captains ball too.. =) Honestly, I miss the lectures and tutorials... Now I truly understand why adults like to remind the young to enjoy school.. seriously, school is the place you forge the strongest and the most endearing friendships you can ever have in life.......... Now, I sound melancholic... =P

I look forward to our class meet ups once or twice a year~ I forsee myself attending some of their weddings in the near future.. HAHA! whenever we gather, I always imagine ourselves in sch uniform, talking crap all the time.. haha.. Luckily, I took lots of pictures when I was in JC.. these pictures are priceless now~ I'm gg to show them to my kids next time, and let them know how notorious and playful I was when I'm schooling.. hahahah..

All the year end gatherings and meet ups slowly led to the end of 2009.... and it also signals the coming of a brand new year..

2010 sounds like an auspicious year to me.. and I hope it's truly a fantastic year for all =) haha.. As we countdown to the end of 2009, let's give ourselves a pat on our backs for all the hard work during the year, thank your loved ones who have been by your side, supporting you all the time.. Smile and embrace the new year ahead!

2010 will be better year for all! Jiayou~

Till then.............. await my next post in 2010! *fireworks*

No comments: