Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Xmas Party with COKTY+

Had a xmas dinner with COKTY+ over at 313's marche a week before xmas =) haha... and we had gift exchange.. received an sms from santa (Mr Koh, that is), that we are gg to exchange gifts amongst ourselves.. and each of us is supposed to buy gifts of a certain colour..

Mine's blue, while Mr Koh's yellow.. can you see my nicely wrapped gift? haha.. I have lousy wrapping skills! it's proven and well known =P



Posed with my blue gift!


And it's time to munch munch munch~~~



Fooling ard before foodies arrived!


Benny and Jasmine/Pin han distributing their gifts to us from HK and BKK respectively..

Yeah! first up............. scrumptious PIZZA!


Yummy~~~

And they went in search of more food.... haha..


Wide selection of fresh meat and greens... it was a beautiful sight.. haha! whetted my appetite instantly..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

And this point while blogging... something disastrous happened! I was unable to upload all the nice pictures to narrate the day's event.. Blogger really got onto my nerves.. for the past few days.. in fact more than a week, I've been having problems uploading pictures........................ BOO! and since the year is ending, I desperately want to end of with my all xmas posts.. haha.. I shall do them all in text (without pictures), until I get the problem solved... HAHA!

.
.
.
.
.

Ok, back to the xmas gathering with COKTY+ (without pictures ......)

After food, we exchanged presents by drawing lots.. haha.. and lucky Jasmine got my blue present, while Pin Han got Mr Koh's yellow gift.. It was a joyous occassion, with great food and fantastic company.. It was hilarious~ Coz Mr Koh and my gifts were ridiculously funny, the whole gang burst into laughter when opening the presents.. and it of coz attracted alot of curious stares! haha... But then again, it's xmas~ chill!

The night was still young when we departed marche, and hence we went adjourned to orchard central's gelare for some drinks to chat the night away... haha.. We played with monopoly deal cards that Weiting brought as well, and Benny and Jingyi (the blackhorses) emerged victorious at the end of the night.. haha.. though Mr Koh and I didnt win any of the few games, it was fun (and tiring).. haha..

Makes me wanna buy a deck myself too...

We parted around midnight.. while Mr Koh and I continued our ride along Orchard Road to enjoy the beautiful and eye-catching xmas deco... on dearest kino (Mr Koh's fino)~ hahaha...
Stay tuned.. for more xmas episodes....... while i get the uploading of pictures thing fixed.. =P

No comments: