Friday, January 25, 2013

Mini tic-tac!

Really cute little sweetie that I found at my colleague's desk!

Haha.. This mini tic-tac made me forget all the drama at work immediately, coz it's way tooooo adddorabbbllleeee!!! =)

Please pardon my badly painted nails that's slowly chipping at the sides =p some intern beautician at 海底捞 steamboat restaurant did it for me for free~ so I can't really complain.. Haha

So quickly, another work week is coming to an end.. And January is almost gone! *gasp* it's been a busy, tough, stressful and eventful month at work.. But thankfully I've got a bunch of fun colleagues that never fail to entertain me and make work a little more bearable.. Haha!

The fact that I'm turning 27 this year is really freaking me out.. Goodness..

Nevertheless, TGIF everyone!

 

No comments: