Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New Year's Day~

A simple start to the year..

Actually on second thoughts it wasn't.. I woke up bright and early and headed to Orchard Ion H&M to exchange a jacket I bought there the day before, coz it was many sizes bigger =p blur me didn't check properly before making the purchase... Haha.. I will never wake up this early on a public holiday, but impatient me had to get it changed first thing in the morning coz I was afraid the sizes would run out!

Nevertheless, the day was spent painting.. Painting the DIY painting set that Mr Koh bought me as Christmas gift =)

It's simple.. Just follow the numbers!
Every number corresponds to a specific colour.. Hopefully we can get it done soon~

We spent the afternoon painting and painted 1.5 numbers.. Haha

Seems pretty decent.. Haha
Met up with Jingyi and Benny at punggol promenade in the evening for a simple dinner and guess what, we prawned again! Haha.. What a way to start the year

We prawned for an hr, catch was decent.. Haha

Big prawn pays respect to me!
Help!!!
That pretty much sums up our New Year's Day.. A simple and relaxing one~

 

No comments: