Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Teambuilding

At arts science museum and the newly-opened oceanarium, some weeks back =)

Not my first time at the arts science museum, but first time visiting with colleagues.. Haha!

With the dinosaur at the Lego exhibition!

 

We also went to the newly opened oceanarium at RWS, and it's really quite pretty! Better than what I had expected.. And the underwater world at sentosa actually pales in comparison.. Haha!

I was so mesmerized with all the pretty fishes and corals, and loved the huge and wide viewing gallery where I could just sit down and stare at the fishes for hours.. Watching them swim gracefully in the water~. Really beautiful! =) I shall let the pictures do more of the talking.. I'm going to head back there again once the dolphins are ready for public viewing.. Haha!

So happy!
 

 

 

 

No comments: