Saturday, April 5, 2008

Holland Village

First and foremost! Happy Birthday to Qian Ru! Another one turning 22... Phew! I'm nowhere near at the moment.. Hee!

It was a long and ardous journey to Holland Village.. This Wednesday.. Yes! A bus from my place to AMK Mrt, den from AMK Mrt to Buona Vista.. And walking for 20 minutes before meeting my babes at Essential Brew.. (Yes, I was late! Sorry babes..) =P I took 1.5 hrs to get there loh... Tsk Tsk!

I lugged the presents and bought the cake before meeting them.. HAha!

Nice cake from Crystal Jade =)

The Birthday Girls.. Advanced celebration for dear Liying.. =)

Then my food came..

It looks good in picture.. BUT! The rice is horrible.. Or should I say I'm not used to it.. Tell me how do I eat savory rice with sweet sauce? Sweet sweet rice? My goodness.. Imagine rice topped with caramel.. *fly up to the sky* HAha! =P

Tired after food? They did it on purpose.. I had to follow suit.. HAha!

Say Cheese..............

The girls with their vv nice bags.. =)


Alas, a group picture.. HAha!

After hours of talking, eating and laughing.. It's time to head home.. To my horror! I realized there's bus 165 which can easily get me home from Holland Village in just 30 minutes.. My goodness!! I wasted so much time earlier.. =P

But nvm.. At least now I know.. On our way home.. *click click*

Love ya babes... Miss the days in JC.. HAha! silly girls = silly things...

fast forward to FRIDAY...

In search of another al fresco Mac.. An alternative to the one at AMK coz it's simply too crowded.. This is near Queensway.. =) Look!! Suagus!! So many of them wor....
This is just 10% of the total number of Suagus in the pond.. HAha! Behold...

Went over to Ben & Jerry's at Dempsy Road... Hee! Nice nice nice place..... Nice nice nice ice cream too.. *slurp* Haha!Tadah~ Presenting to you.. Mix and match =)
I should be studying.. Hmm.. =P
Enjoy the weekends dear all.............

No comments: