Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Ben & Jerry's Free Cone Day!

Was over at White sands for the Ben & Jerry's Free Cone Day =)

Yippeeee!! Yummy Ice Cream...................

I remembered queueing up for free ice cream last year too.. But was at Suntec tho.. HAha! Flavour then was Strawberry Cheesecake.. Aww... *slurp*

*Put Put* off to White Sands.. hoping that the queue would be short.. Upon reaching, we could see a long queue forming.. Initially, I thought it's quite short.. But it was when I saw the snakey queue hidden behind some pillars and bushes that I realized it's gonna be quite a long wait..

Cam-whoring with moo moo while q-ing.. It's hot =P

But surprisingly, it took us ard 30 mins to get our ice cream.. But guess what, they don't have my favourite flavour.. I wanted Strawberry Cheesecake leh =P

But nvm... I settled for my next favourite: Chunky Monkey!!

There we are.. After much drooling and anticipation.. TADAH!! Happy happy.........

Me with my Chunky Monkey... And Him with his Cookie Dough..


Our trophies =)

I shall wait patiently for the next free cone day.. I foresee myself queueing again.. Amongst the students, couples, housewives and uncles, during lunchtime =P HAha! Till then...

Bye bye moo moo~~

No comments: