Saturday, April 19, 2008

Post GV11...

Wells, GV11's wooden door has just closed... Im about to reach another door.. But this is a metal door.. NO!! =P HAha......

Had my first paper (this sem) in Nanyang Audi on Thursday.. which is also my last exam paper in the Auditorium le =) I cant believe that I used colour pencils for my pp.. I had to design a package and the colouring part is optional, but since i brought the colour pencils in.. Might as well use them =) So childishly cute loh.. Hor Felicia?

Thankfully, it's over le......... Yippe!!

Mr Koh finished his exams the day I started mine.. Bleahz.... So, we went for a mini celebration after that.. Mainly to stuff ourselves silly.. =) went over to Food for thought.. Somewhere near bugis NLB.. Nice place.. Seetoh and gang brought me there previously =)
Me with his food...
Him with my food.. HAha!

The next day... Met up with my 315 babes to discuss the case at SMU.. How tiring!! woke up at 8 plus in the morning reluctantly.. We are so hardworking.. I'm impressed with myself.. Hee! And im in specs today! =P How funny and cui looking... Im gonna buy contacts soon...
As I shopped ard PS with Alicia and Shiyou after that.. Happened to see this.. My goodness!! This is the latest phone in town wor.. It's huge, grey and has big buttons... Hurry down to your nearest mobile phone shops ya! =P While stocks last!

(Ps: I seriously don't understand why this piece of antique is on display.. HAha!)
Some after dinner entertainment.. HAha! At the arcade.. How lian-ish and beng-ish.. Venue: Junction 8 Arcade...

Vroom vroom....... Racing time! Amongst the sea of racing machines to choose from.. I hopped on the Initial D one =) Like a profesisonal F1 racer... HAha!

I completely forgot about my last pp... Stricken with guilt! for merely 2 seconds =P Presenting to you... The line up...
Racer No.1 : Mr Koh

Racer No. 2 : Miss Lim

Ok.. I'm an ah lian... I like fast cars.. I like playing games in the arcade.. (once in a while)
So that concludes my post GV11 celebration (what rubbish.. it's an excuse to slack) HAha!

Back to my thick thick book loh =P

No comments: