Friday, April 11, 2008

A New Hit!

Recently I got hooked to this 9pm media corp show, on channel 8, called The Truth. It's not the typical heartlandish kinda shows which apparently dearest Shiyou adore.. Hee! But this show has this element of suspense, thrill and mystery which got me glued to my little black box every weeknight.. HAha!

Anyways.. I don't wanna continue talking about this show coz I'm not a shareholder of Media Corp =P HAha! So basically, the reason why i talked about this show all of a sudden, is due to this simple reason: I LIKE ZHU HOU REN!


HAha.. I proudly proclaim! I think he is the Singaporean Version of Richard Gere leh.. Don't you think so? Say Yes! (Yes! I can hear you shouting 'Yes!' too... =p)


But still... Richard Gere is still One of the most charming man I've ever come across... Hee!

No comments: