Monday, April 14, 2008

A not-very-blue Monday!

Had my last formal lesson in NTU today =) woke up at a reasonably normal time today coz lesson starts at 10am.. Ever so familiar train and bus rides to school.. But lucky me, I was ferried to the MRT station by Daddy.. Hee!

I walked into class normally, seeing Prof Ian in jeans today! HAha.. SY! stop drooling.. hee... MM showed me our final gp pjt report.. My heart sank when i saw this...
My goodness! The amount of effort put in, the time spent on it.. It couldnt be true.. I was shocked! I swear.. Initial thoughts went like this... "I need a miracle to happen during the exam pp, to pull my grade up to at least a B"....

Then MM showed me this...
CHEY! MM... U got me! U really did.. Haha...........

Then after lesson, we girls proceeded to the new Canteen A =) Beautiful and atas place.. HAha.. So since its the last official day in NTU, we treated ourselves to Sakae Sushi for brunch! =) HAppy! Apparently, Felicia wasnt happy with the service there coz it's quite bad.. and she was constantly trying to make things diff for the "si bak gao" HAha............


My food!

Happy Shiyou posing with the conveyor belt.. I made her do it... =P

Me and MM (Thanks for the trick earlier =P)


Met up with Mr Koh in the evening for dinner =) Hee! Destination... 'Welcome to Singapore Changi Airport'

Ghostly me.. Amazing! HAha...

Had popeyes at Terminal 1 for dinner! Finger licking good chicken.. HAha..Look at the food! Yummmyyy......
After digesting the chicken. HAha! We flocked over to Terminal 2 for ice cream at Swensens..
Stop looking at my big head.. HAha!
I so need to jog tml.. HAha! Sinful sinful............ but happy *grins*

Exams are just around the corner! Work hard my friends... Be very greedy and grab all the A's wor.. HAha!

No comments: