Friday, April 25, 2008

Welcome to my World of Suagus....

All my life, I've been in close contact with the green reptiles i affectionately call Suagus.. They are not as cute as the lil hamsters, puppies and kittens.. They don't smell nice like lilies or roses, they cannot meow, purr or chirp like any other animals on this earth.. They don't move as fast as dogs, and they definitely dont eat as much as other home pets.. =P

To me.. they are the most adorable creatures on earth.. totally harmless and innocent.. They may look ugly to some, but to me.. I simply love their green green, hard hard shell... They are so "down to earth", move so slowly, can't even make noise.. Living in their simple world.. I love to shower and feed them.. showering them with TLC (tho Mr Koh commented that their tank is way too small.. I will get them a big tub soon! HAha..) People will definitely choose cute lil things as pets.. But i guess that's what makes me wanna "sayang" them more.. nobody bothers abt them! HAha...
So presenting to you... My lovely collection of suagus.. (both living and non-living) HAha!

My home Suagus..
Address: My balcony area..
Names: Fu, Lu, Shou respectively.. (How creative =P ... By Mr Koh)

Address: My bed
Name: Suagu

Address: My table shelf
Names: Anonymous

Address: My table
Name: Kinder Suagu (coz i got this from the kinder surprise egg.. Hee!)


Address: My auntie's house's dining table
Name: Auntie's Suagu (HAha! it's a baby terrapin by the way... U'RE WAY TOO BEAUTIFUL SUAGU ~) Hahaha...

Dear all... They are such lovely creatures.. Pls do not bully them, do not poke them and throw stones at them, and do not eat gui ling gao k.. HAha! An alternative to it is grass jelly.. HAha! Save the turtles, tortoises, terrapins.. =)
I love Suagus! Heee...............

No comments: