Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Long Christmas Weekend~ before 2009 came...

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone~ Finally, a new year has arrived! Before I blog about how I spent my New Year's Eve... Let me just take some time off to recap and reminisce my long and enjoyable Christmas weekend that passed so quickly...

[WARNING! VVVVV Long post ahead........]

I had a minimalist BBQ at ECP with a bunch of lovely people on the weekend before Christmas =) Why is it minimalist? We had no pit to start with.. HAHA!

We simply bought everything we needed from the nearby supermarkets.. haha.. reali~ Even chicken wings we bought were already marinated! How nice~ hee!

Reached ECP soon after 6pm

Nope, this is not our tent.. haha..

The guys started to set up our own before the sky turned dark~


Then we started to set up our own BBQ pit.. With one aluminium tray and wire gauze =)
The scandalous Jasmine (younger) and Weiting... haha..
The Attendees~
Mr. Koh and I..........
Walter and Benny~
Weiting and Jasmine (younger) Jasmine (older) and Pin han~

and BBQ-ing starts..........
We had gift exchange too~ We were vv down to earth (pun intended) HAha! we sat on the grass with plastic bags below our butts... I felt vv at ease ironically.. haha...
The guys with their gifts~
Benny got my gift =) Mr. Koh wants to get into the picture as well.. haha~
I got Jasmine's (older) gift.. HAha! If you realise, there are 3 Jasmines that day... But I'm Jasmyn... Haha...
Us with Pin Han's gifts from Taiwan..........
The guys fooling around again.. HAHA! Seriously~ It was a night of fun fun fun.......

I want to BBQ again~ =)

Thinking that the night was still young, we decided to go K-ing after that.. Despite all being sweaty and smelling like bbq pork, we went off to Dynasty (a cheena KTV at peace centre)

Woohoo~~ HAPPY! We sang from 12 to around 230am... Madness! Considering that I woke up super early for work that day... =P
The guys crooning~ singing their hearts out.... Superstars in the making..

Sing sing and sing~~~ =)

Yes, it's them again... The hyper boys... Walter, Weiting and Benny...........

A group picture...... *say cheese*

The session ended with us singing along to Mayday's 恋爱-ing.... We jumped on sofas like it's 2pm in the afternoon.. I dont know where we got the energy from.. It's as if we're trying to spoil their sofas and break their glasses.. HAHA! Sorry tiong tiongs........ We're too high~

Christmas Eve and Day (refer to earlier post) =)

Fast forward to Boxing day............

Went to Aunt Beh's house with Mummy and Ah Qi... My lil Jiaxin cut hair!! She looks like a lil sha gua~~ HAHA~ So very cute.. *pinch*


Too cute to resist! =)

Went shopping with Mummy and Ah qi at Chinatown after that~ Mummy wants to buy some new clothes for the new year =) CNY is coming soon lo~ Excited! I need to get mine soon too....

Went to eat Suki Sushi buffet with Mr. Koh after that......... We ate alot!! Look at his face and u'll know....................... haha...
Defeated!

On Sunday morning, the same week......... We went to casuarina for prata brunch =)
Went to upper/lower pierce reservior for some sight-seeing after meal...

Daddy took this pic... Made me look like I'm wearing a hat.. It was done on purpose =P
I took this.. HAha! wanted to make her look like she is holding the pavilion.. FAILED!

Cam-whored all the way............Spotted something beside our car..........

MONKEY! How naughty.......
Drove to another place nearby.......... Picture time again..........

How beautiful! Got mountain, got sea, got trees... HAHA.........

Me with Daddy... The wind was tooo strong! Made my hair look like those 70's wind-swept kinda look... RETRO can~ =P haha...

Handsome Daddy in the background................ Classic!
It was my parents' wedding anniversary that day =) 28 December.... We had a nice and simple Zhi Char dinner at Boon Keng area..... Scrumptious... Stop your drool.. haha.........


I love my Daddy and Mummy~

Mummy is very happy......... HAha! How cute~
I know this post is very belated.. But I had to pen it down........ It was one of the happiest periods of the year............... HAha! Holiday mood =)
Stay tuned for my New Year Post!.................

No comments: