Tuesday, February 3, 2009

18/03 CNY gathering at Kevin's Place

Gathering at Kevin's place is an annual affair for the 18/03 =) Without fail.. It would be funny if we didnt go to his place.. haha.. The usual things we do are gambling, eating, updating each other on our lives... just mingling and lazing around his place.. Some girls are already out working, while most of the guys are still having fun in school... *envy* Goodness~ It's been 5 long years... I'm glad we still meet up for suppers/ dinners...

18/03 is not the loud, playful and entertaining kinda class compared to Felicia and Shiyou's... Haha! I would say each has its own unique characteristics.. I will leave it to Felicia and Shiyou to tell you the amazing and funny incidents that happened in their class... HAHA~

Back to 18/03... They are the most fun loving people i've met in jc.. The guys in class are predominantly quiet, but if you trigger their funny bone, you'll be surprised at how lame they can be... The most memorable thing they did was buying every girl in class a stalk of rose each during prom night.. I was touched to tears.. Did I? But I think I did.. Haha...... Never expected this from them........

The girls on the other hand, are the noiser bunch.. What can you expect when suku girls like Qian ru, Seetoh, Liying, Huijun and Lifang and me come together.. We never fail to turn up at every outing... =) I'll always remember lab lessons, mohan lessons, PE lessons, tutorial lessons, Lectures, break times....... Studying/remedial together in library....... Aww~ I miss school! It was so much fun!!! Though we've all grown up and left school (AJ) long ago.. But I'm glad our paths crossed............. Friends forever~

Ok, back to the gathering.. haha! I've steered off track...


My favourite girls in 18/03 *hugz* (the girls were the first to arrive, in fact me... haha..)

Then someone's favourite Yuan Zheng came~.. HAHA!

We feasted on cakes on fondue.. Prepared by Kevin (guy in the foreground) and his mum... haha..

Then, more guys came...

We started our game.. I was never lucky! I knew it.. haiz~ =P

Played with Kevin's furry furry hat (I duno what you call that)... $5 from China! Cheap~ haha..

We stayed till evening... And headed out for dinner nearby.. Prata.. haha! vv standard place......

Yes.......... as usual... Guys one side, Girls the other.. =P

We were vvvvv full! Haha........ Can't wait for the next outing..

No comments: