Thursday, February 5, 2009

Southern Ridges V2

Went for my Southern Ridges expedition for the Second time =) Weather was lovely.. Not too hot and humid.. it was fair and breezy.. Perfect for a relaxing stroll! Since I last conquered the trail from Mount Faber to Hort Park.. We decided to 'complete' the trail and started off from Kent Ridge Park.. in an attempt to end off at the lovely Hort Park..
The distance from Kent Ridge Park to Hort Park is amazingly short.. haha! It was like a quarter of how much we walked then (compared to Mt Faber to Hort Park) =P

Nevertheless, it was nice to be close to nature.. The sun, the fresh air, the birds, the insects and the trees.. Oh ya, looking at green objects bring health benefits too~ haha... Though there were occassional love bites from mosquitoes.. Trekking along nature's trails is a good alternative to loitering around human-infested shopping malls..

Introducing the conquerors.............
The trusty Crocs...... Santa Cruz and Celeste.. Got name one ok~ =P haha! (Anyway, this is the first time I brought Celeste out.. haha~ Ah Qi said she is ugly.. *bleahz* dun worry, mummy loves you~)

I'm all ready to walk walk lo............... =)

We started off from the Canopy Walk.. towards the 'museum' called Reflection at Bukit Chandu...


Strolling along the canopy walk...

Then, we spotted a white house.. haha.. Yes, We've reached The Reflection at Bukit Chandu


Mr Koh loves the cannon....

It's a vv quiet and deserted museum.. I wonder who goes there... But as a Pure History student (back in cedar days), I'm naturally more interested in Singapore History... haha! I would love to visit the museum.. But I think I needa pay to get it wor, and it is already about to close anyway.. btw, it closes at 5pm... Nvm... Next time perhaps! =)

Since it was pretty empty.. in fact, we're alone........... We started playing with the bronze men~ haha...
He is hi-five-ing Mr Smith ( I thought of a nice an moh name for him... haha)Mr Robertson tried to get fresh with me.. hmph!

Mr Johnson the other comrade is pretending to act macho... haha~ Sorry... (I'm blabbering)

We left the museum and decided to walk to the Hort Park... So, we went back to the canopy walk (where we came from), turned to another path that leads to the Hort Park... From the Canopy walk trail, this was what we saw below..

Reminds me of the Initial D racetrack.. Mr Koh said it's called 发夹弯.. does it resemble the hair pin? haha... I was hoping to find 藤原豆腐's Toyota AE86... bo leh~ =P
Where is my Jay~~~~?
So I jumped and hopped down the hill............. to the Hort Park... haha~
Our expedition ended after we detoured back to Jr (Hort Park back to Kent Ridge Park)... So......... Where else haven't I conquer?

No comments: