Monday, February 2, 2009

River Hongbao 2009

Location for the yearly 'River Hongbao' has been changed to the floating platform (near flyer) this year... Haha! Just nice, I get to visit the platform for the first time.. =)
The weather was cool and breezy that evening, making it extra comfy to stroll along the walkway...
There are alot alot alot of lanterns.. haha...

Lantern above my head... =)

We proceeded to the floating platform.. My first time!!! haha... It felt vv spongy.. vv funny~

Then we saw this peacock... Had to take a picture with it...

HAHAHA! As proud as a peacock.. I purposely covered the head... =P

He was fooling around with the peacock... tsk tsk!The CBD... vv beautiful~

We then went on to find our animals... haha...

I was trying to imitate the tiger.. But I failed terribly.. I think I look like a rat/kangaroo instead.. haha~ sorry tiger... (an uncle and a few kids were looking at me pose.. haiz! they must be luffing real hard inside) =P

Mr Koh's turn now....... haha~ Holding hands with his rat.. Eeeks! the rat is poisoned... haha.. it turned blue Miss Hercules *claps*Mr Ox: Ah chooo...................... ~!@#$%^& tickle me!! hmph~
Made a wish at the wishing well before leaving the floating platform... My coin hit the bell leh! *yippee* It said 心想事成 =) All my dreams and wishes will come true..............

Posing with the Big and odourless durian... haha...

IR: Under construction... I can't wait for it to be done =)
The mini food fair.. Used to be more stalls over at the former location... Quite disappointed tho =P
Stop eyeing the ingot!! He'll get angry... haha...

Posed with God of Fortune~
Ppl started queuing up to buy 4D/toto... after the showers of blessings from the Fortune God (He really scattered some small pieces of gold pp every 5 mins... haha.. It was automated.... Everyone just went crazy.. trying to grab a piece of it.. I was one of them =P HAHA!)
Climbed up the spectators' stand.. First time up also... haha...
On my left, I saw this....
On my right... I saw this...

Parting shots~~~~ See you next year River Hongbao............. =)

No comments: