Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A lonely day in office~

Today I'm alone in office.. Everyone is either on leave/mc/overseas... Working very hard all the way from 9am to 7pm.. This is really insane.. I ran up and down to get things done.. Duno why I'm so busy like a bee when others (even mgrs can stroll ard).. Not that 7pm is vv late, it's just that I had duno how many meetings with my small boss, discussing my Business Proposal (in which I only had 3-4 days to do up, it was really terrifying, the amount of work to be done, it's a big pjt.. to be submitted to the bosses)... Not that I only have this proposal on hand.. I have really alot of things to do..... Sometimes I wish that I have more hands and more brains.. I think I'm so wonderful =P

Big boss is chasing small boss, small boss chase me.. Do you ever feel like vomitting after you've worked too hard, squeezed all your brain juices out.. leaving your poor brained like a soaked sponge.. I'm not joking leh... haha~ I don't even have time to go to the toilet, let alone go pantry to take water.. That's what I felt today.. By 7, I think I had enough, I needa break~ for my eyes and brains.. Last to leave (later than my boss).. My consolation.. A kueh Lapis from Bengawan Solo.. HAHA~

Today I got a shock of my life.. While talking to my small boss (actually he was complaining), I heard him giving some names to some big shots he don't like (finally, he is human afterall).. Haha~ He called them "那两个老女人"... And I laughed vv loudly in front of him.. HAHA~ I do not know if this is a trap.. He might be sounding me out, trying to see if I don't like them as well.. A SPY??? *gasp* haha.......

Well, I'm not complaining........ =P Just commenting... It's been almost 7 months *pat on my back* It's a commendable acheivement.. It is.....

I was pretty alone the whole day.. Ocassional calls from colleagues requesting for things.. Some surprise visits from sales colleagues (coz they know I'm alone) =P........ Haha~ That's not all, yesterday I was told I shudnt cut short hair coz my face is round =P today another colleague commented that I look like a doll.. hmph! nvm...............

Yes, I'm going to do work now.. Brought work home to do... *help*

Thankfully, I have this song to accompany me when I'm doing work...

No comments: