Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Colours of the Rainbow~

Finally met my dearest Angie after a long long time.. haha~ 1 month? Missed her lots.. and we sure had alot to catch up.. that single evening was simply too short... =P

We had Ramen at Ajisen (Bugis).. And I finally tried the crayfish ramen.. Been wanting to try the Crayfish Ramen since long long time ago, but I'd always end up ordering Tom Yam.. haha~ But this time round, I surrendered... =P

Just look at how small the Crayfish is...... Shell so thick and big, meat so little.. haha.. I'm like eating an overweight prawn... =P Not satisfying at all!... haha.. I should have ordered Tom Yam loh~..

This is pretty Angie posing with her Tom Yam Ramen in the background.. Well, my Crayfish Ramen is here to steal the limelight... haha~
We went to do some shopping as GG5 got sale!! haha... How can I resist clothes from GG5??!!....... If I have money, all my clothes will be from that shop~ *drools* haha... And after an hour of shopping and trying on clothes in that shop, Angie and I didnt get anything.. haha~ I'm amazed at myself... =P

Finally, the Lim family woke up early on Sunday morning to have brunch together =) haha.. Ever since Papa Lim and Mama Lim started the cake shop, we havent really got the chance to brunch as a family on a lovely Sunday morning..
hee! I was really happy.... And so... We drove to Kelantan Lane to eat Bak Kut Teh~ =)

Fast forward to Mid week Wednesday..........
Mr Koh and I went to eat jap food... To feed our weary souls.. haha! Coz I arrived early, I went window shopping as I waited for Mr Koh...
Haha.. that fatal few minutes made me spend money =P Bought a top from a random shop.. and it took me less than 5 mins to make the whole purchase.. 5 mins to spot the top, thinking what I can match it with, ask for a new piece (which they don't have), check the top for defects (if any), then pay... haha... Tsk tsk! In times like this, I should cut down on shopping.. heng the top aint expensive.. haha!
Back to the food... We had some discount voucher, so we gan gan order... hee!
My set: Me with some chicken coated with cheese swimming in soya sauce with bits of mushroom (the main dish)... haha~ then chawanmushi, soft shell crab, miso soup and fruits.. $15...

His set: This is him with his Cha soba, Unagi rice, miso soup and fruits~ Look at that grin.. haha! Can't wait to stuff all that into his stomach =P

It was pretty unmotivating going to my 'cage' everyday.. It's bad when you do things reluctantly.. Spirits were down coz of the economic downturn, and news I read/heard got more depressing each day... Things don't look too good for the near future.. We havent even reached the middle of this crisis.. I foresee more retrenchment, cost cutting, pressure from bosses and never ending meetings... ...
Well well, but do take things slow and appreciate the simple things around you......... I happened to see this beautiful rainbow (wide semi circle) while waiting for my bus after work.. Lovely isnt it? Rainbow after the rain... It brightened up my evening immediately... hee!
Always look on the bright side of life.. Something beautiful will be waiting for you after the rain~ =)

No comments: