Sunday, February 15, 2009

PPG Meet-up~

On Friday the 13th, PPG met up for a pre-valentine's day dinner... HAHA~ Our vv own valentine's dinner... =)


Sweetie Felicia (Blossoms) bought us a stalk of rose each... hee! Such a dearie.... Thank you so much babe~ =)
We had our dinner over this vv simple restaurant/cafe at Novena which sells pretty good Ayam Penyet.. Heard Mr Koh mention about this restaurant some time back.. And since Felicia said it serves quite a decent meal, so why not? HAHA~
This is my Ayam Penyet.. I so love and hate this sambal chilli (or some other kind of chilli) haha...

We went for some shopping after dinner to burn off those extra calories.. =P Shops were slowly closing and it's time for some chilling... Wanted to go to Harry's, but I was quite disturbed and disappointed by the crowd, deco and ambience... haha! I can imagine myself falling asleep inside.. =P Bad Bad... Very bad for chilling.. I wonder why people visit this branch.. haha! or maybe my expectations were too high~ I'm sure my PPG felt the same way too....


Cam-whoring on our way... haha!

We decided to head over to Starbucks for a simple girlie coffee session~ =) we havent had this kinda chilling sessions for such a long time yea?........... We had coffee, good ambience, lovely deco and most importantly great company............. Talking to PPG makes me miss school so much.. Missed the days where we would attend tutorials/lectures/projects/eat/laze ard in school together.. Not forgetting shopping sessions after school....... We were simply inseparable.. haha!

Now that we're working and busy with work and all, schooling life seems sooooo far away........ But of course that doesnt mean that PPG has disappeared from the scene... Bring the 3 girls together and be prepared for a major catastrophe.. haha!

Our Liu Mei Mei (Bubbles) brought up this highly controversial and sensitive topic all of a sudden during our coffee session... And I'm amazed by how much we can talk about it for the whole session =P Tsk Tsk! Girls~ haha...
I shant disclose the topic.. It's a PPG thing.. HAHA~ Liu mei mei.. Your turn to be drilled next time.. =P Feli, get ready all ur weapons..

With Felicia...

With Liu Mei Mei........ I look like spiderman dont I? =)
Felicia and Shiyou~
Though it was a short meet-up, we all had fun... I love my PPG =) It's friends like them that makes life worthwhile...... Friends who know you in and out.. accept you for who you are... That's what friends are for....... =)
It's horrifying to know how fast time flies.. Seriously.. I'm turning 23 this year.. Goodness, I can't believe it.. This is the time to discover and acheive~ I realized I have been repeating and blabbering about how fast time flies, but seriously, time is slipping away too quickly.. *screams*

No comments: