Thursday, September 24, 2009

Meet up with Mr Chua and the gals~

It was one of the very rare meet ups with our A maths teacher who taught us in Cedar, he has since moved on to MOE, but is still vv much in touch with the teaching scene.. But he is one of the teachers whom we will still keep in contact with.. haha! after all these while.. He is a maths 'genius'.. in my opinion... haha.. who goes for PHD in Statistics???? A local Singaporean somemore, I take my hat off to him..

We had a good dinner at Sushi Tei at Tampines 1, and the rest of the evening chatting about life.. haha.... gone were the days we worry about our A maths grade.. I was always failing my A maths nevertheless.. all the way to prelims! kudos to myself.. haha..

Now, we were talking abt work.. and since he is also in the public service, most of the topics revolved ard the public service.. haha.. finally someone understands my lingo =P I'm considering teaching.. really considering.. haha!

Anyway, we were too engrossed with eating, and forgot to take a group shot with Mr Chua at the restaurant.. haha.. instead, we cam-whored in Fanny's new car.. haha.. She's earning big bucks now~ everyone's grown up!




Jiayou~ Let's excel in whatever we do ya......... Cedarians!... are women of substance~ hahaha..
I'm proud to tell people that I come from Cedar Girls~ =)

No comments: