Monday, September 21, 2009

Post Taipei Trip~

I didnt head back to work after my trip, as I've taken another day's leave to rest and recuperate before I charge to work.. haha...

And of coz, to celebrate the return.. and to make sure I enjoyed myself fully before I head back to the dungeon, we went for Suki sushi buffet! =) hahaha.. Student price somemore.. =P


We realised that we couldnt eat as much as we used to already... hahhaa... perhaps we are getting a lil older and our stomachs has shrinked? But of coz we still made sure our money's worth! Hiong hiong stuff food inside our mouths... =P


What's with the stare? *eat!*.....


While we waited for our movie.. haha! our first 3D movie.. Final Destination 4... in my opinion, was a major letdown!


How ugly... hahahhahaa... Surprisingly, it wasnt very uncomfortable wearing it throughout the movie... haha... Images really did look more 3D than normal.. =P Gore became gore-er...



And after the movie, we strolled around orchard and lazed around cafes munching donuts and sipping coffee.. haha! Live like a king and queen =)

Sadly, it was back to work the next day... =P

No comments: