Tuesday, April 6, 2010

COKTY+ outing~ (boys not included)

Because the bfs were at their Secondary School's Reunion dinner, the gfs decided to meet up on their own, and have our own girly dinner that night.. haha...


It was the first COKTY+ dinner (without the boys)... haha.. Well done ladies~ =) We settled our dinner at MOF Marina Square and the food was pretty nice and afforadably priced.. haha.. It was my first time there and I know they are pretty famous for their desserts (as most Japanese restuarants would)...



Jasmine and Jingyi...


Me and Huixian - I think we look more like mother and daughter.. HAHA! hahaha.. we are just a yr apart =P haiz.. I should start to take care and maintain my youth before it's too late...


This was what I ordered....


Spicy miso ramen....


and the gfs shared this~~~~


Super yummilicious dessert... Next time, I will attempt to make such desserts myself at home.. hahaha.. =)


COKTY gfs all in!

Cheryl, our racer for the night... nicely offered to drive us everywhere that night... hahaha.. After dinner, we adjuorned for a nice girlie (chilling) session at Holland Village Harry's and chatted till past midnight =)

Cheers to friendship!!



No comments: