Monday, April 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Angie!

3rd of April was Angie's birthday too, coincidentally! haha.. We met up together with a bunch of darlings at Holland Village for an afternoon of girlish gathering.. haha.. Canice (our sec school friend in Cedar), joined us in the celebration as well..

Unfortunately, it was pouring that afternoon, and I was late.. haha.. arrived a lil wet and messy =P

The girls had lunch at Essential brews.. and I joined when they were about to finish their meal.. haha.. Just in time to snap a shot! =)

Friends since Secondary School days~

Afterwhich, we decided to pop by a nearby ice cream parlour.. which serves yummy ice cream! haha.. But fortunately unfortunately, our plans were delayed coz we were distracted by a shop selling super cute stickers! We were like overgrown kids.. haha... the shop keeper must be vv happy coz each of us spent an average 5 bucks in that shop =P

Finally, we reached the ice cream shop after burning a hole in our pockets... haha..
Fanny likes to take such pictures of us not looking into the lens.. I got a whole stack of pictures to vouch for that.. haha..

We loved the deco on the walls too much.. haha.. designs and all must be done by a girl.. I would be terribly horrified if it was requested by a guy.. HAHA! if I had my own ice cream parlour, I'd have two themes.. haha.. I'll paint one side like a wonderland, with pretty gardens and flowers.. the other side would have all the flashy cars that I love, dark, raw and flashy.. hee... I have serious split personality disorder =P

Aijia had her avocado ice cream while I had my Rum and Raisin.. haha..it's good~ =)

All in~ =)

note: Fanny is holding on to an old maid card.. hahaha.. We were playing the game of old maid in the cafe =) We were almost like kids... a simple deck of cards can make us scream and squeal non stop.. HAHA!

Happy Birthday Angie! You're first to turn 24 amongst us... May you stay happy and gorgeous always! *hugz* haha... Amazingly, the next in line is me.. coz Aijia and Fanny are both December babies.. =)

No comments: