Thursday, April 22, 2010

Up in the air!

Guess what?! I've finally been up on the flyer~~~~~~~~~ =) hahaha... long awaited trip up in the air! reason why we decided to go up was becoz we had cheap tix.. all thanks to Mr Koh's colleague..

We decided to go at night as we wanted to catch the city view at night... It was a refreshing change~ The city lights up beautifully at night.. but unfortunately, it would be a little challenging to take some good shots as pictures might turn out blur or have lots of reflections.. haha.. but nevertheless, I'd always believe that the eye is the best camera =) and memories are just as precious (unless they fail me)

Had coffee at starbucks before heading to the flyer...
I was really excited~ as I walked along the pathway leading to waiting area to board the capsule....
us~ a lil blur though.. haha.. but it was kinda difficult to take sharp and nice shots at night..

Patiently waiting for our turn to get in.. =)
And we're on our way to the top of the world.. haha... and the capsule crept very very very slowly.. haha..


Finally we reached the top! yay......... =) at this point, I was actually happy that I've finally been onto the flyer and made it to the top.. the attraction that everyone is talking about.. Heard so many stories about it.. A friend once joked, saying that I should be ashamed (jokingly) coz as a Singaporean, how can I not have been up the flyer? while she, a foreigner got on it when it officially opened some time ago.. haha..

Thank you Mr Koh~ =)

Breath-takingly beautiful!

Wonderful~ =)

I'm not an engineering student, but the infrastructure is impressive... haha.. kudos to those who built it.. I like it when the capsule changes colour~ makes the flyer look so much more lively and attractive! Had always seen the capsules change colour from afar.. but nothing beats being in the colour-changing capsule itself =)

Isnt it lovely? A postcard worthy picture =) And the IR is almost completed.. I can't help but say this again and again.. I think time passes too quickly nowadays.. esp after I start working.. I still remember the IR was barely visible from far some time back.. and now, it's almost ready and will officially open in a few days time!!! Gosh~

See my reflection? 2 me! haha..

Gotta make our money's worth... more pictures and more pictures.. haha..

And we are slowly descending and returning back to earth... haiz!

YAY! I've conquered the flyer lo............... Till I see you again flyer~ =)


No comments: