Saturday, April 10, 2010

Qian Ru's Birthday

I realised there seems to be alot of April babies around me.. haha.. and the month of April = birthday feast... of course mine is not included.. haha.. first up! We have Qian ru... whose birthday is on April fool's day.. meaning to say she's a joke.. HAHA =P I'm just kidding.. hee....

We went to Partyworld at vivo and did what girls enjoy doing again.. haha.. it's almost never enough, it's like sleeping to me =)

We surprised the birthday girl with a nice choc cake from Bakerzin... haha.. I'm very proud of myself.. coz I lighted all the candles myself within a vv short time, and even got my fingers dotted with hot wax.. HAHA!

24 years old this year............. Oh dear, another yr has passed.. hahaha...

The girls in diff colours that day.. haha.. We've got colourful clappers that day too! haha...

Birthday girl is very distracted.. hahaha... And we all know why =P

With Lifang~ and seetoh's awful fingers... haha!

All in! courtesy of my dearest C905's self timer function... hee! presenting the most awesome-most girls of class 18/03 =) The class would be ultra boring without us.. HAHA!

After singing, we went over to SUSHI TEI! =) I've always preferred them to Sakae, Suki, Sakura (makes me wonder why they all start with the letter S.. hhmmm)... coz the food and variety is better.. If price is not a consideration, I don't mind eating them everyday.. HAHA!



My lunchtime Khakis on some days... They nv fail to perk me up after a sucky day in office.. haha...

Huijun and Lifang~

I couldnt believe we spent the whole day at vivocity.. haha.. from aftn to night =P That's the power of awesome friends and company.. time seems to slip away so soon everytime... HAPPY BIRTHDAY QIAN RU!

Bring me back to school.. haha.. wearing my uniform and schoolbag, flashy shoes.. (all in the name of 'sey') HAHA! =P


No comments: