Friday, April 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Ah Qi!

How can I not blog about my little sister's birthday! hahaha... It was Ah Qi's Birthday on 3rd April~ This aries baby finally had her turn.. haha.. And before I forget, congrats to her on ace-ing her A levels.. HAHA! ok la, not all A's la, but I'm quite sure she's going to secure a place in uni.. the little baby did the Lim Family proud =)

So, we went for a nice birthday brunch at AMK Hub and had teppanyaki! been such a long time since I last had it.. I rem when i was still a lil girl, we used to go out as a family and have regular teppanyaki sessions.. haha.. and I loved it.. even though portions were a lil small =P

while waiting for the chef to deliver the food to us.. haha.. all hungry!

Here's the hidden chef doing his thing.. HAHA.. can you see the pool of beansprouts?

HAPPY! it was a hearty and delicious meal together~

Hahaha.. Happy Birthday Ah Qi! =) May your year ahead be filled with joy and happiness..

No comments: