Friday, October 19, 2012

Birthday celebrations part 1

Birthday celebrations for me this year was kick-started by my lovely babes namely aijia, angie and fanny, in a beautiful cafe called Antoinette (palais renaissance), few days before my bdae..

Really beautiful place, made me feel as though I'm in Paris (even tho I've not been to Paris, I think this is how it would look like =p) the parisian pavilion, the flowers and greens, the royal looking arm chairs, etc.. It's gorgeous!

Great place for girlies to meet up and chat over dinner =) Angie and I ordered their famous all day bfast, while Aijia ordered the seafood aglio olio.. Yummy!

They even bought me their famous earl grey flavoured cake! One of the yummiest cakes I've ever tasted~ Awesome goodness!

The evening was filled with Polaroid picture taking, cam whoring and lots of girly chitter chatter *yak yak yak* haha..

Thank you lovelies! Though it was a short meet up, I had lots of fun =) thank you for the presents too! Will practise eye make up more often =p hee..


No comments: