Monday, October 15, 2012

Happy Birthday to me!

In another few mins, my birthday would be over~ I had a great birthday this year =) gonna slowly blog about the celebrations soon.. Haha!

It's interesting to see how my priorities have changed over the years.. Some things that matter to me in the past, don't really seem to matter now~ for example, I really look forward to receiving presents from family and friends when I was young~ and eagerly waiting for friends to wish me 'Happy Birthday' when the clock strikes 12.. Haha..

Now, as I grow older (hopefully wiser) what I really value/treasure is the precious family bond and friendships that surround me =) these things make me feel rich and complete~ and gradually superficial and material wants took a backseat..

I feel truly blessed with all my loved ones around me~ My birthday wish this year? Good health and Happiness to my loved ones! =) nothing can be more valuable than that..

Before the clock strikes 12 again (to 16 Oct), here's wishing myself a Happy Happy Birthday!! *big hug to myself* =)

生日快乐!



No comments: