Tuesday, October 9, 2012

September

The month that passed me so quickly! An eventful one indeed~

I finally attended my greatest idol's concert! It was surreal~ even with all the jostling and sweaty ppl ard me, I was so mesmerised my eyes welled up with tears of joy! *JAY JAY JAY* pls come back again pls pls~

It was the mooncake festival too! Savoured yummy snowskin ones from fairmont (thank you Mr Koh!), and fell in love with liquor-infused rum and raisin moonie =p we visited the chinese garden and carried paper laterns like little kids too~ and nope, I didn't burn my lantern... I'm not a boy =p haha..

We were at Chinatown too on the actual mooncake festival day itself! Very colourful and pretty night it was~ Afterall, this place holds a special meaning in my heart though it has changed (for reasons I shall not mention =p) quite abit over the years.. I grew up here! =)

Of course our prawning adventures just got juicier~ the prawn king managed to break his personal record again.. Currently stands at 1 prawn per 5.77 mins~ haha!

That's all for September~ Looking forward to a fabulous October!!!

No comments: