Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Birthday celebrations part 2

Celebrated my birthday with Mr Koh in advance coz he won't be around on my actual birthday~

Was surprised with a bouquet of beautiful roses when he picked me up from my course venue! =)

He brought me over to the tranquil keppel bay and since it was still early for dinner, we strolled around the little island, snapping pretty instax pictures with the flowers.. Haha~

Lost count of how many pictures we took, but there were lots! Settled at a pavilion, where Mr Koh presented me with part 2 of my birthday pressie.. Haha.. Gorgeous swarovski heart-shaped pendant and necklace~ =) more pictures soon followed..

Part 3 of the celebrations was dining over at Prive cafe, a first-time for us.. Decent fare served, and we ended dinner with sinful Oreo mudpie! *yums*

We strolled around the beautiful island till nightfall, enjoying (more like peeping into rich ppl's apartments/yatchs) the nightview and serenity of the surroundings~ I would really love to stay in one of those resort-style apartments if I could =p I wish~~~

Thank you Mr Koh for the beautiful flowers, necklace and dinner date on this pretty island! =)

It was a simple and lovely celebration with good company~

No comments: