Friday, October 26, 2012

Birthday celebrations part 4 - back at work

Headed back to work a day after my birthday and was glad my table was still neat (coz my cols are famous for 'table-wrecking' those on leave/mc/on course).. Haha! I've been a victim on many occasions, so I was prepared for to see an unrecognisable table.. Haha!

To my pleasant surprise, my dear table was spared! =)

Had a birthday lunch celebration with my lunch khakis at mad for garlic at clarke quay~ yummy deals they have during lunch!

My loveable lunch khakis prepared a surprise "after-lunch" celebration for me! Haha.. There was a big choc cake and they rounded up everyone from my team and those sitting around me (approx 20 ppl) to sing me a birthday song! That was one of the loudest birthday song I've heard (sang for me!).. Haha! *touched and shy* =p

My lunch khakis gave me a personalised Jay Chou birthday card (totally cool) and a green bag organiser (they know my handbag is perpetually messy) + chocs.. Haha!

Really touched by their actions! =) really glad and thankful that I've made such good friends in OSHD~ met up with friends from my ex dept - IMD for birthday lunches too!

Work aside, It's friends like them that make my journey in MOM so enjoyable and meaningful! =)

No comments: