Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Birthday celebrations part 3 - My Birthday!

Took leave from work as it was my birthday~ haha.. So that I can sleep late and wake up late =) coz it's my day! Princess Lim's day.. Haha~

Mummy cooked mee sua for me the day before, a tradition as with most Chinese families~

Haha.. Early part of my birthday was spent at home relaxing about, watching some online movies, painting my nails, etc.. As lazy as I can get =p

In the evening, my family and I headed over to Jpot at Tampines one for steamboat dinner! =) gd recommendation by me (ahem!) and everyone had a great time bonding over delicious pipping hot steamboat~ haha..

A simple yet sumptuous birthday dinner with my dearest mummy, daddy, ah qi and gor gor =) They got me a pretty necklace too!

Thank you dearest mummy for going through 9 long months of pregnancy, torturous labour pains to bring me to this world, all the sacrifices made and showering 26 years (and counting) of unconditional tender loving care on me.. Of course not forgetting dearest daddy too.. Haha! They are the pillars of strength in my life~

They gave me 2 lovable (at times irritating) siblings too, so life at home is not too boring =p

祝我生日快乐! =)
Birthday wish gets simpler as I grow older.. "I wish for good health and happiness for me and my loved ones!"

No comments: