Monday, December 24, 2007

Have a Merry X'mas dearies...

X'mas is just a day away.. How fast how fast! HAha... Tho all shopping centres are alwiz packed (I mean reali packed!) during this season, I can't help but feel happy whilst squeezing through the crowds.. Even if it means that I had to elbow my way through... Come on, it's X'mas..... Enjoy and spread the warmth (Body warmth.. HAha =P)...

So, I woke up relatively early today... 12 noon to be exact (Yes, I hear the word "PIG"..., but i prefer using "Sleeping Beauty" to describe myself).. HAha!

And Goodness!! I had such a surprise... A pleasant one that is... HAha.. As i was making my way down the stairs, i saw this...

I blinked hard to make sure I wasn't seeing things.. HAha! And there it was... I'm not dreaming.. Funny! I couldn't make out what it was, but on closer inspection... I realized they were....
Ahh... HAha! Lil X'mas decorations... CUTE! so cute right? so colourful that it immediately lit up my boring staircase.. HAha... made me walk down slower somemore, so that i can appreciate these cute lil things.. Hee...

Next question! Who placed it there? It's not hard to guess anyway... Bro should be too busy with work to bother abt these.. Ah qi is still in her dreamland.. Definitely not me, unless i sleepwalk.. HAha! Mummy, maybe.. But Daddy's usually the one who will do all these.. Haha... I would call it beautifying the environment.. So I'll place my bets on Daddy.. Shall interrogate him when he's back! Hee...

But nevertheless, it's alwiz nice to wake up to lil surprises (so cute somemore).. definitely made my day! HAha.. So, if u find ur home a lil too under-decorated, quick! One day to X'mas.. go find something to hang ard ur house.. Or... a lil suggestion, wear a X'mas hat to sleep.. Who knows u might see santa in LaLa Land... Spread the joy folks! Have a Merry X'mas...

No comments: