Saturday, December 29, 2007

Precious lil one...

Was at Mount Alvernia Hospital to visit Fayn (ex-col in Yokogawa) and her precious lil newborn.. baby boy loh... HAha! Since I was also born at Mt. Alvernia, I was naturally vv excited about visiting her and the precious lil one.. Wells wells, tho I was born, first arrived, cried, slept and ate there, I had no idea how Mt. Alvernia looked like.. Not even the slightest idea... HAha!
So, I happily "skipped" my way there... HAha... hoping to see if I can find anything familiar.. Which is quite impossible, coz how can I possibly remember anything when i was only a newborn then! =P

There! I've arrived... Upon seeing the Big Blue X'mas tree.. I turned to my right.. There.... Mt. Alvernia Hospital.. Bright red neon lights!.. HAha.. Okays, I've over-reacted.. But everything about this place just feels so right.. =) Tranquil and serene... Doesn't feel like a hospital at all... See... I'm born in an ATAS hospital! HAha...

Waited for the rest to arrive before we headed to fayn's ward.. And gosh, Desmond and Ser Teck are already proud owners of a Honda jazz each, red and white respectively.. Wow.. how fast! When will it be my turn? =)

Introducing the baby boy =) Cam and I just couldn't get enough of him.. And lil precious just can't stop yawning.. Hee.. He's just soooo small and sweet! I wanted to carry him... but better not, he's only 1 day old... Aww! I shall do that when he's older..

Dearest Cam can't wait to be a mother... HAha.. I can feel her overwhelming maternal instincts.. Control cam! HAha..

With "情歌王子" Ser Teck.. I hope Fayn's BB grows up to sing as well as you... HAha!
With Desmond.. Hmm... Wells, i hope BB grows up to be an accountant like you? HAha.... Look! BB's really yawning non stop =) I know we're too boring... HAha!

With the beautiful and gorgeous mum... Fayn's still the flower of finance in Yokogawa.. HAha.. Congrats on your lil angel! =) I'll be nice to ur lil angel... Haha...

Waiting for our next BKK trip loh.... how i miss those days! Lunching and suppering with u guys... Too bad Leon (atas banker) and Jean couldn't make it that day.. I miss Kukup, Genting, BKK... quick quick... Plan another One! HAha..


Those were the days.. BKK and Kukup.... How I miss those days =)

No comments: